The tracks of the shower door easily collect soap-scum and grime. Large amounts of limescale can also build up. This can make it hard to slide the shower door open. try and clean the shower door tracks as often as possible. Here are some ways of cleaning them.
- Apply vinegar to the shower door track and leave it to work for around 3-5 minutes.
- Once the time is up gently scrub away grime and soap scum. Using an old toothbrush is most effective.
- Use clean water to rinse away the vinegar and then wipe dry the area.
- If the track doesn't get fully clean you may need to repeat a few times.
- Loosen the dirt and grime using the steamer.
- Get a microfibre cloth and wipe away any residue that remains.
- If the track doesn't clean fully then repeat as many times as necessary.