The Premier Back-to-Wall WC Toilet Unit is a model from our exciting collection of bathroom furniture. This unit is the perfect complement to other pieces within the Classic collection, allowing you to create a co-ordinated style that is highly practical. Manufactured from 18mm thick moisture-resistant MDF, this furniture unit comes complete with a 5 years guarantee for total peace of mind after your purchase.
500 x 300 Classic Back-To-Wall WC Unit Details:
- Suitable for use with Back to Wall pans
- Moisture resistant MDF
- Front panel can be easily removed to access the toilet cistern
- Hard-wearing gloss white finish
- 500mm Width
- 300mm Depth
- Requires drilling for BTW pan & dual flush cistern button
- Conceals unsightly pipework
- Easy to assemble Flat Pack
OUR 5 STAR DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE
This service is operated directly from our distribution centre, goods are carefully loaded into our privately operated vehicles and delivered directly to your door. You will be contacted with an approximate delivery time prior to the delivery. On arrival, the driver will then bring your goods into your house or into a secure and dry location.
In most cases we are able to offer our 5 star door 2 door delivery service for all Medium and Large orders within UK Mainland. The Maximum charge for any mainland NEXT DAY delivery would be £29.95.
All orders with a standard delivery qualify for our FREE shipping service. (marked in blue below)
||Mainland (Next Day)
Advantages of this service:
- No large distribution depots used where goods may get lost or damaged
- Your order in most cases will be dispatched the same day
- Goods are not left outside on pallets, insecure and open to the weather
- No pallets or excess packaging to dispose of
- We are directly in control of your goods from our door to your door
The savings to us are mainly packaging cost that we pass on to you and reflect in our much-reduced delivery charges compared with our competitors. If you live outside the UK mainland area please view our Delivery Details page for additional information and charges chart.