Classic Back to Wall Unit With Linton Toilet and Cistern - Various Sizes
The Premier Back-to-Wall WC Toilet Unit is a model from our exciting collection of bathroom furniture.
This unit is the perfect complement to other pieces within the classic collection, allowing you to create a co-ordinated style that is highly practical.
Manufactured from 18mm thick moisture-resistant MDF, this furniture unit comes complete with a 5 years guarantee for total peace of mind after your purchase.
Pan Fixing Kit Not Included.
- Moisture resistant MDF
- Front panel can be easily removed to access the toilet cistern
- Gloss finish
- 500mm Width
- Requires drilling for BTW pan & dual flush cistern button
- White ceramic porcelain WC
- Close-coupled toilet pan
- Compact, space-saving design
- WRAS approved
- Supplied with a soft close toilet seat
- Pan fixing kit included
- Linton pan toilet dimensions: 360mm (W) x 525mm (D) x 390mm (H)
- Dimensions: 315mm (H) x 350mm (W) x 155mm (D)
- Strong and durable
- Flush pipe included
- Left-hand side water inlet
- Universal access for maintenance
- Dual flush, 6-litre full flush, 3 litres half flush
- Chrome finished dual flush button
- Internal Overflow
- Button is NOT Fixed and can be moved and attached to furniture accordingly
- Water inlet on left-hand side
- Cable from the cistern to the button is 350mm
OUR 5 STAR DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE
This service is operated directly from our distribution centre, goods are carefully loaded into our privately operated vehicles and delivered directly to your door. You will be contacted with an approximate delivery time prior to the delivery. On arrival, the driver will then bring your goods into your house or into a secure and dry location.
In most cases we are able to offer our 5 star door 2 door delivery service for all Medium and Large orders within UK Mainland. The Maximum charge for any mainland NEXT DAY delivery would be £29.95.
All orders with a standard delivery qualify for our FREE shipping service. (marked in blue below)
||Mainland (Next Day)
Advantages of this service:
- No large distribution depots used where goods may get lost or damaged
- Your order in most cases will be dispatched the same day
- Goods are not left outside on pallets, insecure and open to the weather
- No pallets or excess packaging to dispose of
- We are directly in control of your goods from our door to your door
The savings to us are mainly packaging cost that we pass on to you and reflect in our much-reduced delivery charges compared with our competitors. If you live outside the UK mainland area please view our Delivery Details page for additional information and charges chart.